PROMENADE HOTEL APARTMENTS
We are the first service apartment operator in Kota Kinabalu and was established in 1992. Our mission remains as providing quality and economical service apartments to our customers.
We would love to hear from those enthusiastic people who want to develop a career opportunity with us.
- Aged between 25 and 35 years old.
- Malaysian citizen with at least SPM / Diploma / Degree.
- A dedicated and trustworthy person in executing responsibilities.
- Fluent in Malay or English & Mandarin (an advantage).
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
Just write to us and we shall be able to fix an appointment for an interview to be conducted expediently to fill into those vacant positions that may be available from time to time.
Meanwhile, we have the following positions to be filled;
OPERATION MANAGER/ EXECUTIVE
- If you possessed property development &/or hotel operations track records.
- Experienced in sales and marketing for completed properties and hotel rooms.
- Good command in spoken & written (computer) English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently & produce periodical reports.
Suitable candidates are invited to email personal resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
together with current and expected salary and a recent photograph.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
OPERATIONS TEAM LEADER
- In charge of the overall hotel operations with possession of hotel software applications, customer service, sales and marketing skills.
- Analytical skills to read financial, sales and marketing statistical trends and conditions to lead our revenue generating team of management.
- Fluent to employ internet and social media to reach our customers.
- Able to produce company plans including sales and marketing plans with ability to meet targets.
- Able to lead the entire management team especially the Sales and Reservation teams.
SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE / MANAGER
- Possess business acumen and to be responsible or in charge of the sales, marketing and reservation team.
- To devise sales and marketing strategic action plan by using the market and sales statistical trends and conditions to achieve our sales targets.
- Responsible for either our room sales or our laundry factory service for wet and dry cleaning.
- Communicate well in both oral and writing with the management and customers alike.
- Fluent in internet and social media to reach our customers.
New Graduates may also apply with intensive training to be given.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to:
We look forwarding to hearing from you.